Monday, April 03, 2006

More Blog Stats

This time on my blog posts, as opposed to traffic.

Triggered by Kosh's half-complaint half-plea "You're blogging too much too often I can't keep up!"


Yea, i *think* you may be right...
Average posts per month have gone up from 2.5 @ my first blogsite [#1] to 38.7 (this current one [#2] plus my occasional contributions to BSB [#3]).

Another way to look at it is when I first started blogging, I posted maybe once every 12 days. In March 2006, I produced 2.3 posts per day.
Now, if I could somehow distill / harness that productivity increase and market it to the world, I'd be a rich rich jobless bum, LOL!

In the meantime, I'm easing off on the blogging just a wee bit this week; will instead be concentrating on:
  • getting stuff done for that magazine article i'm procrastinating on
  • research stuff for my Lost Blogs participation PLUS draft most of the entries well before the start of the competition
cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the Lost Blogs competition, lynne. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...