Thursday, April 13, 2006

Guess Who #3c


lostblogsbadge_2This is part of the Grassroots Blogger Book Marketing Campaign. Thanks for reading & leaving your comments/guesses! And please don't forget to visit the other Lost Bloggers out there (see sidebar)!



Daring to (act on a) Dream!


9th December 1942, 12 noon:

“You have committed the worst of all crimes. You are a traitor to our Ruler. As Regent I have no choice: I sentence you to death, and I shall order that you be shot at four o’clock this afternoon. Wait in your office. Our order will be carried out then and there.”

*sigh*

I placed the phone receiver back in its cradle.

I believe I have done the right thing.

Am I wrong to put my trust in a dream?

Am I wrong to have "kidnapped" our father? Frankly, even tho all he did was nod, I think he was happy with the change in plans.

It was only when the entire convoy arrived at Butterworth that his absence was realized. They headed off to Penang anyway, from which the Regent called to see if anyone knew what was going on, only to be told that the Sultan was in fact with me.

Hence that phone call, ordering me to bring the Sultan to Penang immediately. And since my reply was essentially “over my dead body!”, well, you know his response.

*sigh*


So be it.

Let me spend the last few hours of my life making sure the Sultan will be taken care of properly.

I am no traitor.

God's will be done.




misclostblogsWanna know what this is all about? Visit:


Visit the other Lost Bloggers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...