Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I am mental

... MENTALly exhausted, that is ...

... but i have pretty much completed the drafts for my Lost Blogs thingy that starts next monday...

... of course, everything i've prepared may well go out the window once I see what & how others are tackling the same assignment :D

... but hey, it's as done as can be at the moment.
... the next step is adding in the other stuff, like the promotional links and stuff.
... and figuring out how i'm gonna tweak the format / template of this blog for next week.

... magazine article? ugh.. okay okay, i'll deal with that tomorrow.

Oh damn, tomorrow's in 11 minutes! :p

zzzzzzzzz!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, can't wait to read your 'Lost Blogs' entry... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...