Friday, April 07, 2006

100s of stuff :-)

Have been adding some more blogs to my sidebar (and I mean in the "usual / permanent" section, not just the temporary Lost Bloggers list).

Got pointed to Mostly Crap, where I found some cool stuff:

1. 100 things to do before you die. I'm sure there are other lists around, but i thought this already gives an interesting selection (dunno if i'd want to do #19, for example... teeeheee!) ... so far I've kinda got 15 of the 100... hmmm... I should make a list of my own. yeah right :p

2. bummer, there were some cool looking quizzes i wanted to take and share, but can't seem to load the pages. here and here. see if you have better luck. :-(

Elsewhere (sorry, i forgot to take note!) i was pointed to this very interesting interview with William Blum. I'm only 1/3 of the way through, but I think it's certainly worth reading. Do check it out.

okay ... time to shower, then look for something light to snack on ... that briyani bukhara I had for brunch at 11am is finally wearing off (yes, 9 hrs 10 hours later... it's THAT filling! wasn't as nice as i remembered it tho, good also lah, i won't be tempted to throw RM9 away on that anymore, teehee!)

cheers!

1 comment:

  1. no worries lah, i did #19 for ya. and u won't let me shave it off!!

    -kosh

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...