Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunday sunday :-)

11am was at Ikea/Ikano meeting up with 4 other St Marians.

2pm back at the apartment.

6pm will meet Rail (also St Marian, btw).

Update on that magazine article: working on it slowly. in theory. when my mood is "shot" by having to deal with friggin idiots, motivation and momentum both come to a crashing halt. Nvm, deadline is in a month's time. And I owe it to my ex-boss to get it done. And I will. Now to kick myself in the butt and get movin... :p

  • To the person in the Yukon Territory who came across this blog when searching for what to do with a bum for a brother ... sorry hun, my brother's not the bum, *i* am, LOL! and a jobless one to boot, LMAO! *grin!* I was #4 on that search, imagine that...

  • To the person in Kg Batin, Kedah, searching for Alor Star Girls: sorry, I don't run that kind of business, move along, move along :p

  • And the person who was looking for Malaysian passport photo size: it's 40mm x 55mm. You're welcome. :-)

  • Do I really wanna know why someone from the University of Southern California was looking for "tapeworm in brain"? And yeah, that was my "spoiler" on early House M.D. episodes, hope I didn't ruin things for ya.

  • Looking for a chili pepper grill holder? No idea why you'd be pointed in my direction, but welcome, welcome. Next time stay a bit longer lah, okay?

  • And for person in Damansara who was looking for the income tax office address in kelana jaya: hope u found it! Deadline is at the end of this month!!


Update on the Lost Blogs GBBMC: its effect on my traffic? well, a spike in the first two days. Then I think people. just. stopped. visiting. sob sob! Oh well, *i* got educated in my own country's history. That counts. And I found tons of people to add to my blogroll. Yahoo!!!!!

But yeah... I'll just admire that 2-day spike.

Bleah - heavy rain plus lightning. Posting this then signing off.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, if it's any consolation, I visited every day! :-)

    And if it's any further consolation, I never did guess your lost blogger until I "cheated" and used Google there at the end.

    Thanks for an entertaining (and educational!) read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you still have your loyal readers/fans here... or have you forgotten us, *sob*. LOL! :D

    Have great week, lynne. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee. I had a huge spike in the first few days too. very similar to your statcounter graph in fact. and then a very even tapering off until i'm actually now lower than usual - which means i've scared off some of my regular readers. but i had a blast so it's all good. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...