Sunday, April 16, 2006

Pix that make you go "hmmmmmm?"

Anybody wanna guess why this would annoy me?

I know it's not a big deal.. it's a small thing, really... but I really don't understand why it should happen at all...

Is it too difficult to figure out which way the hangers "point" and make sure you just stick to the same orientation??????

*sigh!*

And this guy should get a prize of some sort:

Notice the extremely narrow road he's on?

Couldn't believe my eyes. I'd honked my horn at him at the AmCorp ramp, trying to indicate to him before he actually got onto that narrow lane, that he was on the wrong track. He went on anyway. So I just *had* to take his pic, LOL!

Yeah - from AmCorp to PJ Hilton on the Federal Highway, he was on the motorcycle lane.

That's one big bike, mister!

5 comments:

  1. I am the same way about hangers. Ugh, that photograph is irritating the hell out of me. Could you please fix the hangers, snap another photo, and post the correct picture? ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one stupid and irresponsible driver... where's the fire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hangers would drive me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hangers do that automatically...it is a herd thing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...