Monday, April 03, 2006

Three LOL-worthy comics!

Yeah yeah, I’m still blogging strong :p blame this on The Star actually having some good comics today…


ONE: In today’s In-Tech section, pg IT18. The top Dilbert comic strip.
    Pointy-haired boss is reading out loud the company policy that space heaters are not allowed in cubicles. The pyramid-hair lady (don’t remember her name) replies that her heater doesn’t heat space; it heats the air in her cubicle, so it was okay to be used. Then pointy-haired boss wonders aloud why anyone would heat “space”… and she replies… “it keeps Uranus warm”.
OMG I was *so* laughing at that…..


TWO: In today’s Section Two, pg T21. The B.C. cartoon.
    The two “cavemen” are discussing women, and one of them asks “Would you say comparing the cute chick and the fat broad is like comparing apples and oranges?” The response – “Not really…. Apples and watermelons maybe…”
Haahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!


THREE: In today’s Section Two, pg T22. The “Close To Home” single-box cartoon.
    It depicts an insurance manager “regretfully having to decline” this guy’s application for life insurance. Who’s the guy? Hint: all you see of his face is the eyes, cos the face is hidden by the shadow cast by the hood he wears all the time. Got it? Yea, KENNY from South Park!
Totally utterly hilarious!!

All those three caused me to LOL today when going thru the newpapers. Of course, there’s plenty more in the papers, but … my reaction to the *actual* news? Bleah. Depressing. Frustrating. Irritating. I just stick to reading the headlines nowadays.

Now, what else can I do for procrastination? Hmmmmm it’s almost 1145am … maybe I go look for some early lunch?

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...