Friday, March 10, 2006

Sadistic Saturday?

Slept at 230am or something :p Woke up at 730am: 5 hours only, LOL!

Got online a bit later - no new mail within the last 6 hours, bummer.

:p

Thought I'd share the view I had this morning: >>

That's the KL Tower, and side view of the Twin Towers, btw.

Tried to capture the slight blanket of fog at the base of the towers, above the immediate trees/horizon.... but of course can't see all that much detail since it *was* taken using my phone, no zoom, not too great resolution... but still, came out much better onscreen than on my phone (for once!)

And while I was at it, decided to go ahead and share my LRT before and after pix.

BEFORE: yellow box heeded.

Of course, the need to HAVE these yellow boxes, which previously existed just on roads, at intersections, indicating to vehicles not to block the area (i.e. even if stuck in a traffic jam, leave the area free), is already a sign of how kiasu people are...

Then again... if the administrators know that a particulr stop is gonna have lots of in/out traffic, just program the doors to close a few seconds later lah! If we don't want to miss the train, because too many people hogged the doorway getting out, then unfortunately that does mean rushing the doors while people are struggling to come out!

AFTER: forget da box as everyone just heads into the train as others are getting off the train.

typical.

Hey people, it was at 845pm - no need to rush- rush loh!

What, afraid to get out of practice over the weekend izzit?

...

So today, have 1030am pseudo-interview (more about that whole thing later), then about 2 hrs later getting picked up by SS to head for the ex-colleague's wedding reception makan-makan thingy. I had picked out a pseudo-kebaya to wear, but i think i will play it safer and just wear a normal baju kurung. There's just enough extra padding in my hip & thigh area added over the last 1.5 years that the already snug kebaya sarong is even snuggier(?), making it not comfortable for me to walk my normal walk, or maneuver in/out of vehicles! :p

Still have some time to decide...

Kinda.

Gonna have my glass o' milk, mandi, get ready... hitching a ride to the LRT with dad at 10am. Now is 9am.

byyyyee!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like people and LRT's are the same everywhere in SE Asia. It's anarchy during rush hour...

    And I hate it when people purposely position themselves at the entrance even though there's still a lot of room in the middle of the train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn> glad u like! :-)

    SnglGuy> yep... for things like this, i think people are the same everywhere... tho in Asia perhaps a bit worse than average? :p

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...