Thursday, March 30, 2006

Blonde Joke of the Day

Yes, it's almost my 1am.

Here's a quickie post, hope it helps your Friday/weekend start off with a smile!

The Blonde and the Windows:
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive double pane energy efficient kind. But this week I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I hadn't paid for them.

Hellloooo? Now just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told ME last year... namely, that in just ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!

Helllooooo? It's been a year! (I told him)

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up.... He didn't call back.

Guess I won that stupid argument, didn't I?


All I can say is : ROTFLMFAO!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Have you checked out this one yet? www.blondestar.com

    btw, in case you missed it, you're tagged.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...