Friday, March 17, 2006

it's down to 21 now

Last December I said I had about 30 articles, in various stages of completion, saved as DRAFTS in this blogger's dashoboard. I counted 'em again today : down to 21, LMAO!

So, guess what today's objective is? Bring it down to at least 20, perferably 10-15 :-) Doesn't mean I'm gonna churn out 10 posts today: some topics may be combined into one post; some considered too stale & just get deleted, etc etc etc ... but definitely wanna bring that # down substantially.

Stay tuned! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I will be expecting those posts. LOL! Anyways, have a nice weekend, lynne. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...